It all started with a birds nest....
Birds built a nest in the steeple of this church. Sounds harmless enough. Except that the nest caused an electrical fire that resulted in widespread damage.
First, our Production Manager worked with the local fire department to make sure that the church was safe for our crew to work in. Then, the church was restored of the fire damage as well as the water damage (from fire fighting efforts and the sprinkler system). We removed wet sheetrock and insulation and used dehumidifiers as well as fans to dry everything out.
You never know when a disaster might strike, but when it does, SERVPRO of Shelton, Naugatuck is here.