Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage Leads to Mold at Local Mall

After a storm with heavy rain, this mall had flooding throughout. Not only was there water in the escalators and on the flooring, but within hours mold began to... READ MORE

Emergency Storm Damage Services

When storms- including hurricanes and tornadoes- hit Connecticut, the wind knocks down trees and power lines and can rip shingles off of a roof. A homeowners im... READ MORE

'Til the last nail is in...

Over our decades in business, we have assembled a team that is well versed in all aspects of restoration and construction services. Our teams are IICRC certifie... READ MORE

After the Fire: Content Restoration

After a home has experienced a fire, it's not only the walls, floors and ceiling that need cleaning. In fact, some might argue that the contents - all of those ... READ MORE

It all started with a birds nest....

Birds built a nest in the steeple of this church. Sounds harmless enough. Except that the nest caused an electrical fire that resulted in widespread damage. Fir... READ MORE

Footsteps in the Soot

After a fire at this commercial warehouse, the floor, walls and ceiling were covered by black soot. Take a look at the footsteps in the photo! Luckily, the ware... READ MORE

Home restored after house fire

When we receive a call that a house has had a fire, we assign the job to one of our Production Managers. The PM goes to the home and assesses the situation. He ... READ MORE

Water Damages Wood Floors

When flooding reached the wood floors in this home, they buckled from the damage. After our restoration team performed water mitigation procedures (removing the... READ MORE

Fire Ravaged Home Rebuilt

Of all the jobs we have responded to over the years, fire damaged homes are the most devastating. Between the structural, smoke, soot and water damage, a fire c... READ MORE

Restoring a Bathroom After a Fire

Residential fires can leave a home covered with soot, smoke particles and structural damage. At this home, several of the rooms were damaged after an electrical... READ MORE